At mydramaclub.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to provide you with a better, more personalized experience.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, as well as other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information through a variety of means, including:
- When you provide it to us directly, such as when you create an account or fill out a form
- Automatically, as you browse our website
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and provide you with customized content and recommendations
- To improve our website and enhance your user experience
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries
- To enforce our terms of service and other policies
Sharing Your Information
We will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. We may share your information with third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- With service providers who help us provide our services
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features on our website may not function properly.
Our website may contain links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third-party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data, or solicit personal information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third-party website before providing any personal information.